A working-age young woman who has to work in front of a computer screen all the time. There may be many eyes problems. Like the eyes, such as dry eyes, blurred vision, eyes allergic to light, eye muscles fatigue which if you don’t want it to escalate into a health problem , you should use a preventive method In addition to lifestyle changes, these eye vitamins may also help eyes problems.
- If using glasses or contact lenses Always make sure your eyeglasses or contact lenses are correct for use UFABET
- People who work on computer screens all the time May consider looking for glasses that are used specifically for viewing computer screens. Check with your doctor.
- Move your computer screen to fit your vision. Your eyes should be level with the top of the screen. So that you can slightly close your eyes while looking at the screen.
- Your computer monitor should be 20-24 inches from your eyes. And the center of the screen should be 10-15 degrees below eye level. Blink your eyes often.
- Use the 20-20-20 rule of sitting: Rest your eyes every 20 minutes, look 20 feet away for 20 seconds. And try to get up from the screen and rest your eyes for about 15 minutes. This rule doesn’t just apply to work. But with all kinds of screen usage in your life.